6th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit
17 – 19 September 2019 | Vienna
Pharmacovigilance is an essential element for effective use of medicines and for the public health. The aim is to minimise the risk of any harm that may come to patients and it is necessary for all PV professionals to keep pace with the new trends, regulations and requirements. The 6th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit will be held in Vienna this September and as every year, it will create a great atmosphere for PV professionals to network and discuss current issues in the drug safety world. You will hear about all the necessary topics related to the new updates in regulatory, the use of Real World Data, new techniques in digital pharmacovigilance, real examples of benefit-risk evaluation and signal detection, how to go through the inspection, clinical drug safety, patient involvement and many more.
Will Be Discussed
- Use of Real World Data in Supporting Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance in the Emerging Markets
- Strategic Partnerships in PV
- Strategic Drug Safety & PhV: Learnings and Practical Considerations
- QPPV Regulations in Non-EU Countries – Implications for Multi-/National MAH
- From Clinical Monitoring to Signal Detection in Clinical Development
- The Role of Quality Assurance in PV
- Patient Involvement in Clinical Development of Medicines
- Integrating Safety Evidence
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers