- Safety reporting activities due to the COVID-19 pandemic: What are the pillars?
- Challenges measuring the effectiveness of risk minimisation measures
- How to design a patient centred pharmacovigilance system?
- Augmenting decision-making in PV through artificial intelligence
- What are the safety standards for pharmaceutical products?
- Automation in pharmacovigilance data processing: Do you trust artificial intelligence?
- How did the pandemic push pharmacovigilance to innovate?
- The impact of new technologies on PV system
9th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit
26-27 October 2022 | Vienna
Pharmacovigilance is the beating heart of pharmaceutical production. Without it, there would be no way to assess the effectiveness of drugs in comparison to their side effects. Especially today, when the pandemic is having a profound effect on the lives of millions of people around the world and the threat of disease and increasing casualties are destabilising every single industry, it’s important to protect the patients and enable the dissemination of knowledge amongst professionals to minimise the risk of adverse events. Let us see and reveal more what is hidden beyond the “unknown” of drug safety world.
The 9th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit has been designed to embrace all the current topics and challenges that are important to explore and find the answers on how to embark the patients on the pharmacovigilance ships, what are the advances in structured benefit-risk assessment, what are the effective tools in signal detections, what are types of data available for predictive approaches, how to trust Artificial Intelligence for bias-free identification of risk factors for ADRs and many more. At this 9th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance conference you will hear 16+ real-life case studies and you have a chance to meet C-level representatives of leading pharma companies that have managed to provide the best safety measures to their patients in recent years.
This interactive pharma meeting will provide you with lessons learned and valuable tips shared by top players in the field. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business event. It is the right place for sharing ideas, getting insights and inspiration, learning from experienced leaders and establishing important business contacts valuable for your next future business path!
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”I really enjoyed the programme and different speakers I had opportunity to hear.– Head Regulatory Affairs Radiology Medical Devices EMEA, Bayer
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference