- Global ongoing challenges in PV
- What are the safety standards for pharmaceutical products?
- Maintaining compliance in the global pharmacovigilance landscape
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on pharmacovigilance
- EU guidance on management of safety data
- The role of signal management in the product life cycle
- The impact of new technology on PV profession
- Benefits and risks of using artificial intelligence in drug safety monitoring
- EudraVigilance and new upcoming pharmacovigilance legislation processes
8th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit
5 – 6 May 2021 | ONLINE
This interactive pharma conference will provide you with lessons learned and valuable tips shared by top players of the industry. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business event. It is the right place for sharing ideas, getting insights and inspiration, learning from experienced leaders and establishing important business contacts!
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Good event where pharma companies can exchange experience. I got a very good overview about the hot topics in PV and current needs and developments.Head Clinical Drug Safety at Vifor Pharma
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference