7th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit
9 – 11 September 2020 | Vienna
The 7th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit will be the right place to meet the best pharmacovigilance experts from the top pharma companies worldwide, who will share their know-how and latest case studies. All the pharmaceutical professionals are invited to join this business conference and learn the newest trends in pharmacovigilance. The main topics of this international pharmaceutical meeting are proactive safety, inspection readiness, counterfeiting of pharmaceutical products, digitalisation and social media, safety evaluation, the increasing requirements for QPPVs and many others.
Will Be Discussed
- Patient-centric approaches to proactive safety and risk management
- Counterfeit of pharmaceutical products
- Inspection readiness – How to get ready for an inspection?
- Safety evaluation and understanding of the safety profile of a medicine
- Is PIL the best way to communicate risk to patients?
- Increasing QPPV requirements – Maintenance and expansion of a Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- The value of direct patient reporting in pharmacovigilance and the inclusion of patients in the decision-making process & Health Literacy
- Pharmacovigilance in clinical trials within specific populations
- Engagement of patients and healthcare professionals as fundamental to pharmacovigilance and risk minimisation activities
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: